Get Game Group LLC, Terms and Conditions of Service
Agreement between Get Game Group LLC (Coach) and the Client (Yourself) whereby Get Game Group LLC agrees to provide coaching services for the Client on agreed upon topics to develop the Client’s Game.
Game Coaching Relationship: Mario Singelmann and Get Game Group LLC serves as your partner in self-discovery, personal growth, goal setting and attainment, and Game Development. The role of Mario Singelmann and Get Game Group LLC is to help the Client discover within yourself the beliefs or issues that are blocking you from getting all you want out of life, and to help elicit from you what are your best solutions or new ways of being to live more of the live you desire.
Game Development Coaching is not therapy and Mario Singelmann of Get Game Group LLC is not a licensed therapist. Mario Singelmann and Get Game Group LLC does not diagnose or treat medical and disorders.
Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well- being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach.
Client understands that coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advices by legal, mental, medical, or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters.
In order for coaching to be most effective, the Client must make a commitment to take an active part in the process, which may include identifying your goals and desired outcomes, doing agreed-upon homework assignments, and follow-up activities on your own time between sessions.
It is important that you are truthful, open, and authentic, say what you believe and feel. The Coach will assist you to realize your own potential, and respect your right to make your own informed and responsible decisions; thus, you need to be aware that results cannot be guaranteed, and that you are entering into coaching with the understanding that the effort and energy that you put into coaching will largely determine the outcomes you experience.
Get Game Group LLC agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. Get Game Group LLC will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent. Confidential information does not include information that: was in the possession of Get Game Group LLC prior to its being furnished by the Client; is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; is obtained by Get Game Group LLC from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; and is independently developed by Get Game Group LLC without use or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or that Get Game Group LLC is required by law to disclose. Get Game Group LLC is not responsible for information transferred over the internet. Get Game Group LLC will not release any information gathered or learned during phone, video, or in-person consultations, or submitted assignment forms and logs.
Release of Information:
Get Game Group will not share, release, or sell your personal information under any circumstance, unless authorized by the user in writing; this includes email, screenshots, or any other electronic or written communication, or unless required to do so by subpoena or governing authority.
Except as expressly provided in this agreement, Get Game Group LLC makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied. In no event will Get Game Group LLC be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, Get Game Group LLC’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Coach under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
The Client agrees to utilize Game coaching services with the full understanding that Mario Singelmann and Get Game Group LLC are in no way liable for the Client’s decisions, actions, and outcomes. Client also agrees to hold Mario Singelmann and Get Game Group LLC free of all liability and responsibility for any adverse situations created as a direct or indirect result of a specific referral, advice given, or any actions taken while working with or as a direct result with Mario Singelmann and Get Game Group LLC. Get Game Group LLC is not responsible for any illegalities that the client commits during or after coaching to themselves or any other parties.
This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
To clear any doubt, all clauses regarding limitations of liabilities and indemnification shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
GetGameGroup.com may contain other content, products or services which are offered or provided by third parties (“Third Party Content”), links to Third Party Content (including but not limited to links to other websites) or advertisements which are related to Third Party Content. You confirm and acknowledge that we have no responsibility over any such Third Party Content, including (but not limited to) any related products, practices, terms or policies, and that we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by any Third Party Content.
By accessing or using this website you accept the terms and conditions of this service.
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at anytime and will notify you by posting the changes on our website.
This contract is to be interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas.
See website www.upyourdatinggame.comfor various rates and services. Any unused time from sessions cannot be added to future sessions. It is the responsibility of the client to be prepared for each session and use all available coaching time. Fees will be paid via PayPal or Credit Card Transaction prior to coaching session. The below sections of Policies and Procedures, Cancellation, Termination Policy, Refund Policy, and Agreement contain further information to consulting/coaching services.
Policies & Procedures:
- The time of the coaching sessions and/or location will be determined by Coach and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time, place, and/or platform (phone call or video conference). The Client will initiate all scheduled calls and will call the Coach at the following number for all scheduled meetings, 1-800-965-0554. Sessions may also be conducted via Google Video Chat for an additional fee.
- Prior to each session, Coach and Client will determine the Session Agenda. Client will email Coach any background information needed at least 24 hours prior to each session.
- Client will attend all sessions promptly and with an intention to be centered, ready to engage and take meaningful actions.
- Feedback is necessary for both Coach and Client. It is critical to be open with thoughts, feelings and preferences before during and after coaching sessions.
- Coaching sessions will be scheduled with with the client at the end of each session. For example, Week 2 will be scheduled at the conclusion of Week 0 Coaching Session.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to notify Get Game Group LLC, 24 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings to reschedule or cancel.
- Get Game Group LLC reserves the right to bill Client for a missed meeting. Get Game Group LLC will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting if 24 hours notice was given.
Either the Client or Coach may terminate this agreement at any time with one week’s written notice. The Coach will refund the Client for any unused portion of any pre-paid coaching services.
- Refunds requested in writing prior to the beginning of the Coaching program will be given in full, less a $50 administrative fee.
- This is the entire agreement of the parties and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.